Friday, August 13, 2010

Day 04 = 12 Hours Overdue... But Y'all Will Live and I Will, Too.

I had a really fun day yesterday hanging out at Monterica's house with her, her cousin, and her 2 y/o niece (and later a couple of her friends from high school).

Then I had the fantastic night I've been waiting for all week - I finally got to see my favorite California cousin, Jessi! I hardly ever get to see her (maybe once every 2-3 years?), so every moment is a treasured one. We got to hang out with the gang last night, and it was a very enjoyable evening. I was excited when I got to spend a few minutes alone with her, and we talked about, well, a bunch of random [but cool] stuff. I think we're a lot more alike than I ever realized, even just in our attitudes toward different things.

Jessi likes Kat Von D and promised to go with me if I get in to see her when I visit California. I know, right?! I think my love for her doubled, possibly even tripled, when she said that.

After we hung out, I had some more important things to get done when I got home before I went to bed, so my blog didn't get posted last night. It's a little late, but I'm not upset about it. If you are, we should probably have a quick conversation about the issues you're facing... or a long one, depending on the number of issues.

For a good while, I've been wanting to go to California to visit for a couple of weeks. I know people that are kind of spread out from SoCal to the middle of the state, and when I go I want to stay for a while and see all of them - in other words, I'll get to see several people and a LOT of California. Now I seriously can't wait to go... anybody got a couple thousand dollars they don't want anymore?



Day 04 of my blogging plan: something you have to forgive someone for.

Eventually, I have to forgive B for being such an idiot. Notice I said, "eventually."

No comments:

Post a Comment