Sunday, August 15, 2010

A Day of Rest... Except Without the Resting - Days 06 & 07

I didn't blog Saturday. I'm declaring yesterday my official "day of rest" - not that I ever actually rested. I shopped all day, settled for surviving all afternoon, and partied like it was 2009 all night. With the exception of the rough afternoon, it turned out to be a pretty decent day. Today was very similar, and it was crazy, too.

I absolutely cannot wait to move! 12 days, people! And considering that it's getting close to 10pm, it's actually closer to 11 days. I am SO excited! I can't wait to start school either. This is what I've spent my entire life waiting for - I can't believe it's finally happening. I AM SO FREAKIN' THRILLED ABOUT ALL OF IT! Except all the money I'm spending - I could do without that.

I bought what I am now considering to be THE MOST IMPORTANT ITEM for my dorm room today - Bounce [outdoor fresh!] dryer sheets. My moms use that as their fabric softener, and I LOVE how it smells. Whenever I hug them, I just can't get over how good it smells. So I bought some. I don't ever want to buy any other kind. It's my new favorite scent. I never thought I'd love fabric softener enough to give it an entire section in a blog post, but here I am... and boy does it smell good! :)



Time for the blogging plan! Yesterday was day 06 & today is day 07.


Day 06 → Something you hope you never have to do.

I hope I never have to lose another person I'm extremely close to. Honestly, I almost didn't make it through losing Mandi. I don't know if I could handle that again.


Day 07 → Someone who has made your life worth living for.

Easy peasy, lemon squeezey. My mommies!

1 comment:

  1. Love it! Especially the shoutout to the fabric softener!

    ReplyDelete