Thursday, August 19, 2010

Day 11 Is Just, Well... Day 11

Today was a decent day, not too full or too empty. It was kind of nice. :)

I shopped a little and went through some of the stuff in my room. I have so much packing to do that it is ridiculous! My belongings have completely taken over an entire bedroom at my Nana and Papa's house. Granted, it's a tiny bedroom that already had a lot of space taken up with furniture, but still... that's enough to make me realize how close I am to actually moving!

I'm so beyond excited right now! I move a week from tomorrow!! Only 8 more days until my life can FINALLY begin!

I didn't have the boys this afternoon, and I miss the little stinkers. Tomorrow we're supposed to be going to the park when I pick them up from school, so hopefully it won't be raining.



Day 11 → Something people seem to compliment you the most on.

My eyes, my hair, and [weirdly enough] my hands.

1 comment:

  1. Yes! Yes! Yes! You have cute fingers!!! Glad to hear that you are already packing. I did not pack for UTC until the night before the morning I left! It sucked big time. I was up from 11 pm to 4 am!

    ReplyDelete