Saturday, August 21, 2010

Yesterday Was Day 12...

So after I got back from Mississippi yesterday, I found out I didn't have to pick the boys up from school. I decided to turn off my phone and computer and ignore technology for a while. It was really nice. Oh, and I actually got a few things packed!

I move in less than a week, people! LESS THAN ONE WEEK. Those words sound so fantastic.

Brandon and I got offered internships with Rebuild Government - SO exciting! We have orientation Monday night. Word on the street is, they're flexible and work around your schedule - even more exciting!




Day 12 → Something you never get compliments on.

My skin - I am plagued with minor acne issues.

2 comments:

  1. An internship?! How cool!!! I am excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, I turned mine down. I'm going to volunteer sometimes with them, though. I just can't do all those hours right now.

    ReplyDelete