Monday, August 16, 2010

It's Day 08, and I'm Worn Out... and Happy!

Monterica and I shopped for over 4 hours. It wasn't light shopping. I'm talking hardcore, we-meant-business shopping. Then we came back to Whit's house to cool off and have lunch before picking up the boys from school. They both had good days, and we've had a pretty peaceful afternoon. Soon, we'll be shopping again. It's not that I don't like shopping. Actually, I love it.

My problem is that I never sleep anymore. I was still tired when I got up this morning, and now I'm completely exhausted. I keep saying that I never realized how much work it was just to get ready for college. There's so much to do and buy, and sometimes I don't think I'll ever get finished.

On the plus side, today I got some REALLY cute shoes that were originally $70 for only $12! I was definitely born to shop! :)



Day 08 → Someone who made your life hell, or treated you like crap.

Repeat after me: birth mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment