Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Day 09 Is Just Really NOT My Day...

As you can tell from the title of this blog post, I haven't had the most spectacular day. I'm exhausted and sick of driving all over Greater Memphis to shop - not that I did much shopping. Oh, and to top it all off, half a gallon of bleach got spilled in my backseat.

To say that I'm completely pissed off would be quite the understatement, and to tell you the truth, it's not so much that I'm mad about the bleach being spilled. I'm mad because the person who spilled it didn't apologize and couldn't seem to care less that she has forever ruined the upholstery in my car.

But you know what? I'll get over it. Friendship is a lot more important than car upholstery. And it could just be that she doesn't know what to say - we've all been there.

My schedule is crazy right now, and it seems like people are constantly trying to get me to do stuff with them. I will admit very quickly that I have issues with turning people down. It's my fault that my schedule is too full. But at the same time that I'm blaming myself, I can't help but blame them a little, too. People these days are so rude when you do it that sometimes I'm too afraid of their attitudes to say no to them. So that's something I should work on - not caring.




Day 09 → Someone you didn’t want to let go, but just drifted.


My friends from middle school? I don't know.

6 comments:

  1. I am extremely regretful! I should have known waaaaaay better! Now, I'm thinking that maybe I should have just found what I was supposed to get anyway - POWDER bleach! I wish there was a way I could repay you. I am glad you still love me! Hopefully, I can make it up to you. Somehow, some sort of way...I will try my absolute best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, chill!

    But yes, from now on, BUY POWDER BLEACH. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG. If I had bleach in my car, I wouldn't have time to be mad, I'd be devastated.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was. It broke my heart. But in the end, you just have to decide what is more important, and I chose my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Paula - this is another day's topic, but I would compliment you on your ability to see the heart of an issue and to major in the majors, not the minors. So excited about your college journey!

    ReplyDelete