Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Day 10... Is Almost Over?

Today was just... nuts.

I'm not mad at anyone or giving up on anything, y'all. I'm still excited about school and moving, and I wish it'd hurry up and get here.

I'm tired, and I kind of want to go shopping again. Obviously, I should NOT be rethinking that credit card decision.

Drew and Blake both had a great day at school. Drew finished his project, and I think it looks great. Blake made a telephone with the leftover poster board. Then we wrote down our hopes and dreams, and Drew actually had one today. To call me a proud aunt would be an understatement. We're going to surprise their mom with them when she gets home. :)


Day 10 → Someone you need to let go, or wish you didn’t know.

Too many people to count.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! (I know I am late) but I am sososo very happy that Drew found that spirit of his once again! Maybe...he was really tired & just not in the mood that night.

    ReplyDelete