Friday, September 3, 2010

Day 18 = My Favorite Blog Program Day So Far

Day 18 → Your views on gay marriage.

HAHA. I'm pretty sure anyone who really knows me could tell you my answer on this one! I am incredibly pro-gay marriage - to the point where I don't even understand why this is on the list. Everyone should be in favor of it. Seriously. The degrading of the minorities ish is EXTREMELY old. I could very easily make any type of argument in favor of it (moral, religious, philosophical, secular-based, etc). Test my mad skills sometime.



Today was decent. Not a TON of information to report.

I did laundry for the first time in the basement of the building. It's not a creepy as it sounds... promise! I made some new friends while I was there - go figure.

I hung out with one of my previously mentioned new friends tonight. Amy's really fun! We're thinking of having movie night on Fridays from now on. :)

This is going to be an exciting weekend! Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment