Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Day 30 - A Letter To Myself

Day 30 → A letter to yourself, tell yourself EVERYTHING you love about yourself

As you can see, for the final day of my blogging program, I have to write a letter to myself. Considering that it's late and tomorrow I have to get up really early, I'm just going to focus on the letter for today's blog.


Dear Paula,

I love that you are opinionated and never hesitate to tell everyone what you think. I love your spirit and your sweet but feisty personality. You're much smarter than you usually like to think, and I love that you can hold your own in a conversation, a debate, or an argument. I love your straight-forwardness and how you try to be as open with people as you can be to show them who you are. I love your sense of humor. I love your lack of fear when it comes to doing things that other people would be too scared to do and your excess of fear when it comes to the simple things. I love that you care so deeply about people, things, places, and what you are doing. I love that you're a perfectionist, even if it annoys the hell out of me sometimes. I love your creativity and your wild ideas. I love your dreams and your courage. I love your ability to make friends anywhere and everywhere you go. I love how overly humble you can be sometimes, while all the time knowing deep-down that you are completely fabulous. I love your hobbies, your favorites, likes, and dislikes. I love your great observational skills and your ability to read people. I love that you are in college trying to make something out of yourself and follow your dreams. I love you, and I think you're pretty great.


Love,
Paula?

No comments:

Post a Comment