Tuesday, September 7, 2010

It's Day 21, Y'all...

Yesterday, as you may know, I didn't blog. It was Labor Day, and, as much as I love blogging, it gets on my nerves sometimes. So I took a little holiday off. It was a good day. I had movie night with my friend Amy, and then I hung out with my roommate, Brooke.

Today was pretty nice, too. It was also a little hectic - I think all my Tuesdays and Thursdays are going to be, and that's cool. I can take it.

Brooke, Amy, and I had dinner at The Fresh Food Company here on campus. I ended up going to Spin Street (I ran into Brooke and one of her friends while I was there, haha!) and buying a large, framed canvas print of Audrey Hepburn. I love it! It's so awesome, and it looks fabulous by my bed. It ended up finishing off my side of our walls beautifully.

Now, I just need that Lil Wayne poster (they were sold out) to put on the ceiling above my bed. ;)




Day 21 → (scenario) Your best friend is in a car accident and you two got into a fight an hour before. What do you do?

Well, my best friend died over two years ago. But I'll go along with it and pretend like this has happened. Umm, I guess I'd cry and apologize after immediately realizing that life is too short to waste it being angry? What? You didn't say he/she died in the scenario. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment