Wednesday, September 8, 2010

A Routine Has Been Established. Well, OK, Sorta...

Things have settled down here at school, and there's now some degree of normalcy (as much as one can expect to find on a college campus anyway). Don't get me wrong - it's still hectic, and we're certainly nowhere close to resembling a communal rut. But at least everything doesn't feel so new, and neither do we.

I've been enjoying myself a great deal on campus. There is always something slightly insane going on or being done, whether it be a religious extremist condemning us all to Hell, a random and unplanned dance-off next to the UC late at night, someone wearing a full-body gorilla suit on the elevator (totally not kidding!), or Dr. Thomas doing something in class that no one else in the WORLD would ever think about doing (especially in public).

I love those moments. They add a much-needed flair to my day. Maybe it makes me really happy, or maybe being around them just makes me feel extremely normal. At any rate, I like it. :D





Day 22 → Something you wish you hadn’t done in your life.

There have been several instances in my life where I trusted the wrong people. I certainly wish I hadn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment