Wednesday, September 22, 2010

First College Test = Success

So, as most of you read previously on facebook, I had my first college-level test today in my American Government class, and I got an A! I'm sorry to be bragging, but you know what? I deserve to brag a little. I worked hard for that grade, and I'm pretty proud of myself.

It's special to me. Getting this A really showed me what I'm capable of. I'm a smart girl, and I'm capable of succeeding at college. It's just more proof that I don't need to worry. I GOT THIS. I can and will do well. Watch me!

Now, if you see me saying these things after Friday when I have my second test, that's fabulous. If you see me saying it after next Thursday when I have the third one in philosophy, then we'll really talk about major success.

In other news: I want to go to Calgary. The pictures on my wall are all crooked. And the elevators in this building suck.


Considering the idea of adding features to my blog - ex. a featured video of the week; What the Hell Wednesdays with weird news; etc. DISCUSS.

No comments:

Post a Comment