Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Day 28 = The Day I Fell In Love With Dr. Thomas... Um, Not In THAT Way

Today was really good. :)

I had to read this chapter for my American Government class that didn't make sense to me (or most of the other people in my class) and take a quiz on it. When we told Dr. Thomas we were confused, he acted like he didn't really care. It lasts 10 minutes. After five, he says, "I know most of you read the chapter and are a little confused, and that's okay. I'm about to step out of the room for a drink of water, and while I'm gone if you use your books, talk to each other, or review your notes, that is something I will just never know about. Happy testing."

So obviously, we shared with each other, looked up terms in the indexes of our textbooks, etc. He came back three times, and each time we would still be sharing information so he would walk back out for more water. Finally, he said, "Okay, I'm starting to feel a little water-logged, so I'm going to excuse myself for one last drink, and when I come back I'll be taking up your lovely quizzes."

I so, so, so, SO love that man! He is just simply wonderful. :)




Day 28 → What if you were pregnant or got someone pregnant, what would you do?

Um, well whenever I finally finished crying, I would attempt to start figuring out my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment